Carrier Oil Bundle
Availability: In stock
Explore the unique benefits of our exclusive nutrient-rich carrier oils. Each carrier oil supports Youngevity's essential oils - helping to "œcarry" the benefits of each oil for a variety of needs.
Our Carrier Oil Bundle includes 2 oz bottles of these favorites:
- Apricot Kernel Oil - known to deliver nourishing benefits to the skin and hair. It’s rich in vitamin E, delivering antioxidant benefits.
- Avocado Carrier Oil - contains vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and beta carotene. This nutrient-rich oil is used for topical skin application, and especially beneficial on dry or irritated skin.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil - contains B Vitamins, which help support healthy skin. It’s antioxidant and soothing properties help skin stay moisturized.
- Castor Carrier Oil - commonly used in shampoos and conditioners to treat split ends and add volume. It contains ricinoleic acid, which may help moisturize the outer layer of the skin.
- Cranberry Seed Oil - contains a unique balance of omega-3 fatty acids and naturally occurring Vitamin E, which also has anti-inflammatory properties. It is quickly absorbed by the skin with no greasy feeling.
- Grapeseed Oil - rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. It’s quickly absorbed by the skin, making it great for topical essential oil application.
- Jojoba Carrier Oil - the most natural blending oil. It is a natural liquid wax oil that closely resembles the skin’s sebum and is used for nourishing all skin types.
- Kukui Carrier Oil -rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamins C and E, it’s an odorless, highly moisturizing oil, which provides soothing and protective benefits for the skin.
- Meadowfoam Carrier Oil - contains 98% fatty acids long-chain carbon atoms and is resistant to oxidation due to naturally occurring tocopherols. It also helps extend the longevity of less stable ingredients, resulting in an extremely long shelf life.
- Rosehip Oil - extremely high in essential fatty acids, it is used as a moisturizer and may assist in reducing the visible signs of aging.
- Sesame Seed Oil - rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin B, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus, this oil doesn’t stain sheets but can overpower other scents.
- Sweet Almond Oil - rich in nutrients and a great addition in natural skin care products. It helps to soften and re-condition the skin and is also easily absorbed by the skin.