Raspberry Shine - JamPops
NOTE: All Jamberry products currently ship from our Utah Office and are NOT available for will call pickup in our Chula Vista Office. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
To apply with liquid nail glue:
1. Apply a pearl size amount of glue to the center of your nail and use the tip of the bottle to carefully spread the glue to cover your nail, being careful not to touch your skin or cuticle. For shorter wear time use less glue. For extended wear, apply a thin layer of glue to the back of the JamPop™ as well.
2. Quickly and gently press the back of the JamPops™ up against cuticle at a 45o angle, then press firmly onto entire nail and hold for 15-20 seconds.
3. Allow it to set while applying the rest of the nails, then trim and file to desired length and shape (if needed).
To remove nails applied with self-adhesive nail tabs or liquid nail glue:
1. Soak nails in hot soapy water for 5 minutes.
2. Gently work cuticle stick between JamPops™ and natural nail, then slowly lift JamPop off. Do not ever force.
Note: When applying with liquid nail glue, nails should be worn for a minimum of 5 days before removal to avoid damage.
Nail-Pops: ABS Plastic
Self-adhesive Nail Tabs: Acrylic Acid-Iso-ctyl Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylic acid, Silica, PET film.
Liquid Nail Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl, Methacrylate, BHA, Cl 15850 Tocopherol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate.