Gold Mine - TruShine Gel Enamel
NOTE: All Jamberry products currently ship from our Utah Office and are NOT available for will call pickup in our Chula Vista Office. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Follow our instructions to make TruShine gel application and removal a breeze.
1. Buff and clean nails with a Nail Prep Wipe or Nail Prep Cleanser.
2. Apply a thin coat of TruShine base coat starting at the base of your cuticle and covering your nail bed from edge to edge.
3. Place fingers in TruShine or ColourCure UV/LED lamp and cure for 45-60 seconds.
4. Apply a thin coat of TruShine color to your nails using the same technique as above. Cure in UV/LED lamp for 45-60 seconds.
5. Apply a second, thin coat of TruShine color to your nails using the same technique as above. Cure in UV/LED lamp for 45-60 seconds.
6. Apply a thin coat of TruShine top coat to your nails using the same technique as above. Cure in UV/LED lamp for 45-60 seconds.
7. Once cured, use a Nail Prep Wipe to gently rub the surface of each nail to remove the tacky residue.
1. Using the TruShine Remover Pockets, tear open the package and remove the clear protective package to expose the adhesive strip.
2. Insert your finger so the nail is in direct contact with the pad.
3. Fold the pocket in half and press the adhesive strip onto itself to keep the pocket in place, leaving to sit for 10-15 minutes.
4. When the 10-15 minutes is up, take the pocket off. Using an orange stick, gently slide off the flaked gel.
5. If excess gel remains, slide the pocket back on your nail for an additional two minutes.
6. Finally, apply cuticle oil for a winning finish!